When you discover damp in your home, before deciding on the type of remedial work you want carried out, we recommend a Damp and Timber Independent survey carried out by a trained specialist surveyor to confirm the type of damp it is; Rising damp; penetrating damp; condensation etc; other problems that could be caused by the damp are woodworm; Fungal attack such as wet rot and dry rot. This needs to be established to identify the correct course of treatment.

We at Property Maintain Ltd offer an Independent survey giving professional and impartial advice. We have no affiliation with any contractors.

We also carry out Independent Pre purchase damp and timber reports, and as Members of the property care association (PCA) we have to conform to their codes of practice and BS 6576, 2005. Thus, we meet the standard required by Local Authorities and Lenders.